24.04.2024, 07:14 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
jack--ren
Titel: Uninstall Ati-radeon graphics driver  BeitragVerfasst am: 20.06.2006, 13:02 Uhr

Anmeldung: 04. Apr 2006

I just installed the latest kanotix on to the harddrive of a pc from my friend and afterwards I installed latest Ati-radeon 3D graphics driver with script from kano.
I works all ok with my monitor , but when I hook it up to the monitor of my friend(for whom I installed kanotix on his pc) , X won't start and i get message that the monitor can't handle the frequencie range from graphics driver.
How can i uninstall ati-radeon driver and go back to standard graphics driver?

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Kano
Titel: RE: Uninstall Ati-radeon graphics driver  BeitragVerfasst am: 20.06.2006, 13:07 Uhr

Anmeldung: 17. Dez 2003

Use 2 or 3 or 4 as boot option, login as root and:

install-fglrx-debian.sh -r

jack--ren
Titel: Re: RE: Uninstall Ati-radeon graphics driver  BeitragVerfasst am: 20.06.2006, 13:22 Uhr

Anmeldung: 04. Apr 2006

Kano hat folgendes geschrieben::
Use 2 or 3 or 4 as boot option, login as root and:

install-fglrx-debian.sh -r

Thanks kano for quick reply , but what do you mean with : use 2,3 or 4 as boot option? do you mean from hd-install or livecd?

Kano
Titel: RE: Re: RE: Uninstall Ati-radeon graphics driver  BeitragVerfasst am: 20.06.2006, 13:28 Uhr

Anmeldung: 17. Dez 2003

HD Install.

Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.