28.03.2024, 23:48 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
piper
Titel: RE: Re: RE: GTK font bug  BeitragVerfasst am: 14.08.2006, 19:19 Uhr
Team Member
Team Member

Anmeldung: 03. Mai 2005
I too will not use "gtk2-engines-gtk-qt" it actually makes my fonts worse looking.

I only use freesans or tahoma both in bold and really never had a problem.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
jesseman
Titel: RE: Re: RE: GTK font bug  BeitragVerfasst am: 15.08.2006, 10:34 Uhr

Anmeldung: 01. Feb 2006
Thanks PaulG for the step by step! It worked perfectly for me!

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Paul.G
Titel: 'gtk2-engines-gtk-qt' problem  BeitragVerfasst am: 15.08.2006, 23:02 Uhr

Anmeldung: 12. Jun 2006

The instructions are based on a clean install of Kanotix Easter RC4. In my tests I have followed the process several times without problem including the 'gtk2-engines-gtk-qt' install.

Maybe the difference is the use of the latest Kanotix RC4? Or as updates and bug fixes are constantly being released, maybe a recent gtk package update solved the problem?

As far as I know, that package actually just creates a text file somewhere with font settings. I found I had to go into the Control Center entry, make a change and apply it before any effect was noticed. Once that is done, even if the package is removed it probably will leave the text file with the new settings.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.