14.05.2024, 05:35 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
fishtank
Titel: kopete can't display chinese  BeitragVerfasst am: 04.09.2006, 04:59 Uhr

Anmeldung: 01. Jul 2005

I am having problems with kopete, konqueror and some other applications in KDE 3.5.4. I have installed scim and AR PL Newsung which enables to input and display Chinese. Firefox has no problem display chinese correctly but konqueror file manager can't display chinese. Neither as kopete. I guess this has something to do with qtconfig. Please help.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden MSN Messenger  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Pet3M0ss
Titel: RE: kopete can  BeitragVerfasst am: 10.09.2006, 14:22 Uhr

Anmeldung: 14. Jul 2006

I am only curious. If a person is inputting Chinese characters, do they need to reconfigure their keyboard, also??

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
fishtank
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 11.09.2006, 06:45 Uhr

Anmeldung: 01. Jul 2005

Well, I solved my own problem. The solution was to change the font settings in the Control center. I changed the general font under the Fonts section to AR PL New Sung; then Chinese fonts displayed correctly everywhere in the KDE environment.
I don't have to reconfigure the keyword but I need to reconfigure the locales to enable Chinese input.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden MSN Messenger  
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.