28.03.2024, 12:19 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
moltas
Titel: up to date system with out any du  BeitragVerfasst am: 03.11.2006, 15:36 Uhr

Anmeldung: 17. Mai 2005

Hello
here is one alterntiv to get a deb.sid 64 bit with all kanotix package and the new 2.6.18.1-slh64-smp-2 up on second reboot without any dist-upgrade.
1. download and burn a new deb testing net install 64 cd.
2. Q: How can I install sid (unstable) with DebianInstaller?
A: Start an installation in expert mode. Before||||After choosing the mirror you will be asked which distribution to install: stable, testing or unstable. We recommend using a daily build of the installer to install testing or unstable. You cannot install sid from a netinst or full CD, only etch. If you try you will see an error such as: "Failed getting Release File [WWW] file://cdrom/dists/sid/Release" Use netboot installation method or business card CD image.

How do I install sid? from Debian sid FAQ
It may also be possible to install sid packages instead of testing packages if you're using a net install from the testing branch. This is not supported, but if you want to try it, you're free to do so. It's your machine, after all. Just don't cry if it breaks.
3. wen your install is complet you will boot in to a uptodate sid.You downt need to install gdm and gnome just the basesystem and xorg . then kdm and kde.like this:
a. install just a bare bones (text only) base install
b.apt-get install kdm kdebase x-window-system-core. minimal kde since you can add anything else you like later
4. wget and install the new kanotix 64 kernel.like this:http://www.kanotix.de/FAQ-id_cat-15.html#q109
5. reboot now in kanotix kernel install synaptic use it to domwload, nvidia-drives then install module-asistant then run module-asitant to install nvidia.
6. open up synaptic and install all kanotix package that will work for your system.
7. http://kanotix.net/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-19055.html
now you have Kanos-update- Gui installed
so after a reboot. login to kde and the nice new kanotix64 background.
kanotix config and the Kano-updater-Gui you installed will be find in system.
Now you have a uptodate kanotix 64 system with kanotix artgafic. exept for kanos scripts. you can install this to but i down use them.
I have use this install for sametime and only for the fun i have run a dist-upgrade every day in konsole. newer hav a problem that codent fix wery esy.
bertil

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.