19.03.2024, 05:37 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
prmel
Titel: more beryl guestions  BeitragVerfasst am: 10.11.2006, 20:22 Uhr

Anmeldung: 18. Okt 2006

I have installed beryl and my whole desktop becomes rotateable. What I want is a cube on the desktop not a rotating desktop if that makes any sense. Is this possible and if so what settings do I change or setup. Thanks, mel
running RC4 with GeForce 6600 GT

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
shame
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 12.11.2006, 01:53 Uhr

Anmeldung: 16. Apr 2006
If I'm thinking right, you mean it rotates when you move the mouse wheel or drag windows from desktop to desktop but you want to see the whole cube and move it around as seen in countless videos?
Go into beryl-settings-manager then go to rotate cube in the left side panel.
Next go to the keyboard or mouse tab, whichever you prefer, in the right panel and enable the initiate option, if it isn't already then choose which key or mouse/key combination you want to initiate the cube.
For example, under mouse I have super set as my modifier key and 1 as the button number, which is my left mouse button.
So then I hold the super key and left-click my mouse and move the mouse around to rotate the cube as I want.
And after 2 or 3 weeks the novelty still hasn't worn off.

prmel
Titel: beryl cube  BeitragVerfasst am: 12.11.2006, 17:01 Uhr

Anmeldung: 18. Okt 2006

Thank you shame. Sehr glücklich

Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.