19.03.2024, 08:50 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
LjanA
Titel: Kanotix French Manual pre-release  BeitragVerfasst am: 05.08.2006, 14:49 Uhr

Anmeldung: 05. Aug 2006

CSS has to be re-writen and some contents re-readed but this is the idea...

http://clampin.free.fr/kanotix/manual/k ... anual.html

Some advices and remarks are of course welcome. Also, help in order to translate it again in english (especially the new parts)...

Tchüss and cheers to all kanotix forum people and kanotix distro team Smilie

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
slam
Titel: RE: Kanotix French Manual pre-release  BeitragVerfasst am: 08.08.2006, 10:53 Uhr

Anmeldung: 05. Okt 2004
Wow - thanks for this huge work you did for Kanotix!
I will add a special manual section at the web site with links to all languages we got translated by now (English, German, French, Italian, Polish - and French now)
Greetings,
Chris

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen AIM-Name Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ-Nummer 
Gowator
Titel: Re: Kanotix French Manual pre-release  BeitragVerfasst am: 06.12.2006, 21:08 Uhr

Anmeldung: 12. Mar 2004
LjanA hat folgendes geschrieben::
CSS has to be re-writen and some contents re-readed but this is the idea...

http://clampin.free.fr/kanotix/manual/k ... anual.html

Some advices and remarks are of course welcome. Also, help in order to translate it again in english (especially the new parts)...

Tchüss and cheers to all kanotix forum people and kanotix distro team Smilie

Tu pouriez ajouter les listes ovh et/ou free. (ftp://ftp.free.fr/mirrors/ftp.debian.org/) pour les abandonee's degroupage...
Moi je trouve presque de 22Mbit de telechargement aved apt dans la soiree'

ftp://ftp.free.fr/mirrors/ftp.debian.org/
Geschockt

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Yahoo Messenger  
GP
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 08.12.2006, 21:15 Uhr

Anmeldung: 03. Apr 2005

This new manual certainly constitutes a huge effort. It certainly would be nice to know who wrote it and who did the checking.

I read the "Configurer un réseau local" (km_lan.html) page to learn more about this since I'm far from a LAN expert. I always configure my system and router for DHCP... with Slackware but had to use the manual method once or twice and this business of changing the configuration to 192.168.(0).1 (7, in my case) when the ISP provides dynamic IPs instead of fixed IPs doesn't ring a bell. All I do is provide the router with my ISPs DNS servers. Whether they provide fixed or dynamic IPs doesn't seem to matter much. I'm puzzled here.

It's important that the original text be checked by somebody else, mainly if the french text is going to be used for other langages thereafter. Otherwise there's bound to be lots of errors. And sometimes, what seems clear to the original writer is not so clear to a subsequent reader.

But, as I said, it appears to me like a huge effort.

DeepDayze
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 09.12.2006, 00:53 Uhr

Anmeldung: 08. Dez 2005

Any translation is a lot of effort...to ensure nothing gets "lost in the translation" so readers of the text in question (be it in French, German, Italian, etc) will be able to clearly get what's being discussed in the text.

GP
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 09.12.2006, 02:06 Uhr

Anmeldung: 03. Apr 2005

DeepDayze hat folgendes geschrieben::
Any translation is a lot of effort...to ensure nothing gets "lost in the translation" so readers of the text in question (be it in French, German, Italian, etc) will be able to clearly get what's being discussed in the text.

Don't forget the french manual adds quite a bit to the german/english one. It's new stuff!

Gowator
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 09.12.2006, 12:30 Uhr

Anmeldung: 12. Mar 2004
GP hat folgendes geschrieben::
DeepDayze hat folgendes geschrieben::

Don't forget the french manual adds quite a bit to the german/english one. It's new stuff!

I can check any new stuff and translate into English if someone can point me to the new stuff in question.
My French isn't really good enough to go the other way, in that I can write OK but it will sound strange and unclear.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Yahoo Messenger  
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.