19.03.2024, 09:38 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
Cathbard
Titel: Cathbard.com Launched  BeitragVerfasst am: 29.01.2007, 09:53 Uhr
Artist
Artist

Anmeldung: 11. Aug 2005
I have finally registered the name Cathbard.com and started to set up my site. I must thank our friend Roughnecks for donating the use of his server free of charge to host the site. Very much appreciated. Sehr glücklich
It is basically a gallery at the moment but it will expand a bit. What it will develop into is still unknown to me.
There is a fairly extensive Kanotix section in there already so you may find it interesting. It is still missing instructions and credits but the actual art is all pretty much there.
The site contains a lot of graphics and a bit of it is called from other sites scatterred around the web still. This means that the first time you go in it may be a bit slow to load the pages. I haven't finished compressing all the images properly yet so it will improve over time. Once the images are in your cache it shouldn't be too bad.
This is the first draft of the site and the sounds sections will follow later. I don't have a lot of experience building sites and all I know has been learnt by trial and error mostly (like everything I do).

Enjoy

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Adapter
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 29.01.2007, 10:14 Uhr

Anmeldung: 14. Jan 2004
Looks good

Greets Adapter

--Heute schon geklickt: http://distrowatch.com/ und rechts unten auf Kanotix klicken!

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen  
gmx99
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 29.01.2007, 13:59 Uhr

Anmeldung: 04. Sep 2006

Great compliments!

greets,
gmx99

Cathbard
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 07.02.2007, 02:17 Uhr
Artist
Artist

Thanks guys. I still have a lot of work to do on it but I haven't got back to it. It's been too damn hot over here to do anything lately.
I'll update you when I do more.

gmx99
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 07.02.2007, 07:14 Uhr

Anmeldung: 04. Sep 2006

Thank you Cathbard!
Awaiting your update,
gmx99

Cathbard
Titel: Cathbard's Grove  BeitragVerfasst am: 26.03.2007, 15:03 Uhr
Artist
Artist

I've added a comic strip I have been working on called Cathbard's Grove to my site. There are three strips so far and more to come.

Enjoy

Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.