19.03.2024, 07:33 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
Daddy-G
Titel: Beta Review: Kanotix 2007 Thorhammer  BeitragVerfasst am: 07.09.2007, 11:19 Uhr

Anmeldung: 01. Mar 2005

the new Beta Review
http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/19794
by eco2geek is the best article about Kanotix-Thorhammer I read. Well done Sehr glücklich
Daddy-G

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Kano
Titel: Beta Review: Kanotix 2007 Thorhammer  BeitragVerfasst am: 07.09.2007, 11:56 Uhr

Anmeldung: 17. Dez 2003

I dislike that review as it shows wrong version infos - for the public rc the version infos need an update: like Iceweasel 2.0.0.6. The keyboardlayout should be set correctly with next rc, just looking for other things as it is really minor to upload an update.

Daddy-G
Titel: Re: Beta Review: Kanotix 2007 Thorhammer  BeitragVerfasst am: 07.09.2007, 19:15 Uhr

Anmeldung: 01. Mar 2005

Kano hat folgendes geschrieben::
I dislike that review as it shows wrong version infos - for the public rc the version infos need an update: like Iceweasel 2.0.0.6. The keyboardlayout should be set correctly with next rc, just looking for other things as it is really minor to upload an update.

Hmmm,
wrong version infos....by eco2geek?
I think that's more new info about the next public release, isn't it ?
Many users dislike to read the same old scrap here. So the review is a little wake-up call. And this is a reaction: http://quebecos.com/index.php?option=co ... p;Itemid=2

eco2geek
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 07.09.2007, 20:41 Uhr

Anmeldung: 02. Mai 2004
I corrected the Firefox version in the review (remind me to check the apps themselves next time, not rely on what's listed in the manual). Sorry about that.

Re the keyboard layout deal, it's made clear that it's a beta/release candidate, so maybe it's not perfect yet.

No offense meant, Kano. Figured it was a good time to get the information out. (I enjoy writing reviews of Linux distros, but I certainly make mistakes, too!)

Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.