19.03.2024, 08:48 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
ricardomardi
Titel: Please put a quick link to donate $$$....  BeitragVerfasst am: 16.12.2006, 05:53 Uhr

Anmeldung: 25. Sep 2005

...to the project on your home page.

The other day I wanted to make a donation $$$ to Kanotix but (sorry if I missed it) but I could not find it in straight away, then the phone rang & I forgot to do it till now.

Now I'm asking you to please make it a bit easier so that if someone gets the urge to donate $$$ to you, please make it easy to find the link before the moment passes or someone interupts while I'm busy looking for the link.

If it was there & I am blind for missing it then this should also be changed so that it stands out easier. How many times has this happened to other people who had a moment of generosity?

It should be the easiest thing to do, shouldn't it?

I want kanotix & the great work of Kano & team to be rewarded & helped to keep the best Linux distro going! I'm extremely grateful for your sacrifice & fantastic work, please keep it going!

When I see a quick link to donate on the home page, I will do so straight away~!

Thank you for your great work!!!!

Ricardo
Sydney
Australia

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
gs
Titel: Please put a quick link to donate $$$....  BeitragVerfasst am: 16.12.2006, 07:03 Uhr

Anmeldung: 06. Jan 2005

unfortunately:

http://kanotix.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-22892.html

the "donate"-button has been removed by the webmaster a few days prior to the above announcement

there is more info (and speculation) in the German forum........

devil
Titel: Please put a quick link to donate $$$....  BeitragVerfasst am: 16.12.2006, 07:04 Uhr
Team Member
Team Member

Anmeldung: 06. Mai 2005
hi ricardo,
at the moment kano does not accept donations.
kanotix is moving to a new direction and choosing a new base for that.
that will either be stable or (k)ubuntu.
please read kanos statement here: http://www.kanotix.com/Article210.html

greetz
devil

Host/Kernel/OS "devilsbox" running[2.6.19-rc1-git5-kanotix-1KANOTIX-2006-01-RC4 ]
CPU Info AMD Athlon 64 3000+ clocked at [ 803.744 MHz ]

liaminkassel
Titel: RE: Please put a quick link to donate $$$....  BeitragVerfasst am: 05.01.2012, 00:40 Uhr

Anmeldung: 28. Sep 2011
devil hat folgendes geschrieben::
hi ricardo,
at the moment kano does not accept donations.
kanotix is moving to a new direction and choosing a new base for that.
that will either be stable or (k)ubuntu.

greetz
devil
Zitat:

I tried that only to get a message saying "you are not authorized to read that"! Komische, na. Liaminkassel

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen AIM-Name Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ-Nummer 
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.