19.03.2024, 05:30 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
danboid
22 Titel: KDEnlive as Kanotix video editor?  BeitragVerfasst am: 03.06.2012, 12:36 Uhr

Anmeldung: 29. Apr 2006

I think Kanotix already has an excellent choice of packages and most common desktop computing tasks can be achieved with just the apps included with the full versions of the distro except for one popular task - video editing.

Seeing as Kanotix is primarily a KDE distro then including KDEnlive would make a lot of sense and its certainly more user friendly than the alternatives of blender and **censored**. Maybe we'll have the choice of Lightworks soon too although from what I hear that won't be fully open source like KDEnlive which is here now and working very nicely too.

I couldn't see this idea being discussed in the English forums here and I've not checked the German forums so excuse me if this has already been discussed and decided against. I would expect not to see KDEnlive included on the mini versions of Kanotix although it'd be great if it could be fit onto the mini releases too!

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.