19.03.2024, 06:39 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
danboid
15 Titel: mplayerthumbs  BeitragVerfasst am: 30.05.2012, 19:04 Uhr

Anmeldung: 29. Apr 2006

The first 'must have' package I've found missing in the Dragonfire preview has been mplayerthumbs, which is required to get thumbnail previews of video files working under Dolphin. Seeing as Kanotix already includes mplayer and mplayerthumbs is all of 70kb in size it would seem mad to me not to include it as default in DF.

Current DF users installing this need to be aware that after installing they must also check that video preview has been enabled under Dolphin prefs -> General -> Previews -> Video Files

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
danboid
Titel: RE: mplayerthumbs  BeitragVerfasst am: 04.06.2012, 13:13 Uhr

Anmeldung: 29. Apr 2006

I have now created my own custom build of Dragonfire that includes mplayerthumbs (and a few extra multimedia apps) and pre-configures Doplhin to show video thumbnails by default.

I have submitted my patches to Kano so hopefully he'll decide to include this feature in the next release!?

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.