19.03.2024, 09:43 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
natnaree
Titel: Research survey: Impact of Microsoft Acquisition of GitHub  BeitragVerfasst am: 04.07.2018, 02:13 Uhr

Anmeldung: 04. Jul 2018

Dear contributors,

I am Natnaree Asavaseri and currently undertaking a research internship at Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Japan. As a part of my research, I am analyzing the impact of Microsoft's acquisition of GitHub.

I would like to conduct a survey to understand how developers perceive the Microsoft's acquisition of GitHub, especially from contributors to Linux distributions and BSD families. So please consider voicing your opinion by allowing us up to 5 minutes to complete our short survey. 

https://goo.gl/forms/lbIL5qsinDRQyTaK2

We would like to remind you that participation in this survey is completely voluntary and your identity is hidden for anonymity. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Natnaree
Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Japan

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
natnaree
Titel: RE: Research survey: Impact of Microsoft Acquisition of GitH  BeitragVerfasst am: 07.08.2018, 14:45 Uhr

Anmeldung: 04. Jul 2018

Dear contributors,

I am happy to announce that we are ready to release preliminary results of the "Developer Perception to Microsoft's acquisition of GitHub" survey. These results can be accessed at "https://naist-se.github.io/study-of-microsofts-github-acquisition/". Again thank you for your participation and please feel free to share or discuss these results.

Natnaree
NAIST, Japan

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.